- Expertise in intaglio, relief and surface printmaking including etching, drypoint, photo-polymer, monotypes, vinyl & linocut, collograph, cyanotype, photo-transfer, textural printing, offset plate lithography.
- Extensive experience of all screen printing processes in fine art, design and textiles contexts.
- Creative approach to research and concept development.
- Innovative drawing, painting, photography, collage and mixed media methods.
- Cross disciplinary approaches to analogue and digital techniques.
- Passionate motivator, focused on getting the best from students of all abilities.
- Empathy and building a rapport with students.
Maxsine Art International China
Portfolio Building (Livestream Class)
Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design (CSM)
1997 - 2019..
Art & Design Residential Summer School for 11-13 year olds
Experimental Printmaking (16-18 years)
Printmaking without a press
Orientation in Art & Design
Mixed Media Printmaking
Print Studio Manager + Associate Print Lecturer
Foundation & Foundation Plus
UAL : Awarding Body
2D, 3D + 4D Art & Design lecturer (5-18 years)
UAL Art & Design lecturer Level 2 Drawing Award (CSM)
Chelsea College of Art & Design (CCW)
Pre-Foundation Portfolio Building (16-18 years)
Portfolio Building (18+)
Drawing into Print
Heathfield School Ascot
Teacher of Illustration
The Blackheath Conservatoire
Mixed Media Tutor (9-14 years)
Lewisham & Southwark College (LeSoCo)
Multi Media Tutor
BTEC Level 1,2,3
Hackney Community College
2002 - 2015
Tutor, Art & Design for ESOL students
BTEC Level 1
Course Tutor, Multi Media + Lens Based Photography
BTEC National Diploma in Art & Design, Level 3
Tutor - On-Track for NEETS (young people aged 14-19)
BTEC Certificate Level 1 + Art & Design for ESOL
Print studio manager - Art & Design/Fashion & Textiles